Activision announces 25 million pre-registration milestone rewards for pre-registration milestones Call of Duty Warzone Mobile!
Secreenshot by share way games
With more than 25 million players who have signed up for Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile, Activision is offering an unnamed reward!
The game from Activision’s Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile is the newest Battle Royale game for mobile that is free to play. Warzone mobile can accommodate 120 players live per game with thrilling operators with weapons, maps, and weapons. Purchase stations have been available all over the map, where players can upgrade their arsenals by using Killstreaks, Loadouts and Revive Tokens, and many more that assist in turning the tide of the battle. Warzone Mobile has also confirmed the map that is currently available including Gulag, Dam, Stadium, Dam, Airport, and Gulag.
The 25M pre-registrations milestone mystery reward for Call of Duty®: Warzone™ Mobile is none other than the legend himself, Simon “Ghost” Riley. 🎁 pic.twitter.com/FuVjYc5213
— Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile (@PlayWZMobile) September 21, 2022
When it reaches 25 million pre-registrations, Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile has made the decision to donate the legendary Simon ” Ghost” Riley as a milestone reward. Ghost is famous for his iconic skull-print balaclava and dark red glasses. Ghost is one of the main characters of The Call of Duty franchise series. This led to “Call of Duty Ghosts” where the characters wore similar masks to those that Ghost was wearing during Modern Warfare 2.
These are rewards that can be used for each stage of pre-registration
- 5 million pre-registrations for pre-registration: Emblem Dark Familiar and vinyl”Foe’s Flame”
- 10 million pre-registrations Blueprint (X12): Prince of Hell
- 15 million pre-registrations: Blueprint (M4): Archfiend
- 25 million pre-registrations for the first time: Simon “Ghost” Riley
The pre-registration process is open to those who wish to participate in Warzone Mobile on Android. To get started take these steps
- Go to Google Play Store
- Verify that you’re signed in to the Google Play account you use on your device.
- Look up “Warzone Mobile” and click to open the app
- Click the button “Pre-register” and then wait for the message to let you know that the game is now available.
Unfortunately, there’s no pre-registration option for iOS as of now. Activision hasn’t yet made an announcement regarding the release of the version mobile of Call of Duty: Warzone for Apple devices.