Club Penguin Rewritten Missions
Club Penguin Rewritten Missions – A guide that walks you through each of the 11 missions in CP Rewritten. All the missions are solved and you will be able to claim the rewards as well as the secret rewards
Club Penguin Rewritten Missions: Case of the Missing Puffles
Rewards: Mission Medal 1 > Normal Reward. Secret Reward: Aunt Arctic Letter
Walkthrough- Mission Case of the Missing Puffs
- Aunt Artic’s Igloo – Talk to her
- Ice Rink: See the images of a green Puffle
- Aunt Artic’s Igloo – Give the images to her
- Sport Shop: Ask G > if he offers any special items
- How many socks does G have? : Go to Pet Shop > Left Scroll > Note hidden behind a Kennel (decrypt with Code)
- Sport Shop: Answer to the G > then both items
- Iceberg: Click on the Penguins with the Life Preserver Guner > Next, fire at the penguins. Once you are saved, talk to the green one
- Ski Hill: Talk to the penguin crying
- Spy Phone > Tools > Use a wrench to attach the tripod
- Tallest Mountain > Look up > Drag the Grappling Hook, (inventory), to the mountain side
- Talk to the green puffle
Club Penguin Rewritten Missions – G’s Secret Mission
Rewards: Mission Medal 2, Normal Reward > Mission Medal 2, / Secret Reward, Letter from G
Walkthrough – G’s Secret Mission
- Sport Shop: Ask G for your secret mission
- Ski Hill: Follow the signs (sled racing). = MOGUL
- Sport Shop: Tell the secret code MOGUL to G > Get the sled
- Ski Hill: Remove the sleed from the ski and run it (don’t fall). > Get the rope and the survival guide and turn left. > Add the ski to your inventory. > Turn left.
- Go forwad. Pick O’berries. Shake the tree to the left of the entrance. Take the pot from the sled. Give an O’berry the black puffle.
- Go left, then right > Make a fishing rod (ski+rope), place an o’berry for bait > click on it, then on the river for a fluffy > Fill the pot with water > Go left > Take the log > Continue forward until you reach the cave
- Click on the pebbles to enter the cave. The log is placed in the cirle. Tear up your Survival Guide. Put the wood scraps with it. Give a ‘berry’ to the black puffle. Boil water, then eat the fish. Tell G that the sled is dangerous.
Club Penguin Rewritten Missions: Case of the Missing Coins
Rewards: Mission Medal 3 > Normal Reward / Secret Reward – Card from a dancing penguin
Walkthrough-Case of the Missing Coins
- Gift Shop: Rookie can be reached at (talk to him) to ask if the door has been tampered with. Ask him to open the vault.
- Office (upstairs). Scroll right and click below the couch. Take the floppy disk, and the paperclip.
- Computer (left), Insert the floppy disc and press power. Click on “My Files”, then click on “Combination Number = North, East South, West, with numbers next each letter that you need to remember. If 3 was next S, it means that 3 is the lowest number in the code. Enter the code to enter the vault
- Select the yellow key with code “Roof Top” and go to the office. Open the door (to the roof) with this key
- Spy phone > Tools > Drill > Unscrew bolts
- Put the paperclip in the powerbox > Drain the white hair before you go
- Put the white hair in G > turn on the flash light at the desk
- Enter the nightclub > Turn on the flashlight (or the dark vision Googles) > Go to the boiler room (secret entry through the speaker). > Find the fuse box > Turn all the red circles green
- Get back with G
Club Penguin Rewritten Missions: Avalanche Rescue
Rewards: Normal Reward > Mission Medal 4 / Secret Reward: Handy Penguin Award
- HQ: Ask Gary where the Life Preserver Shooter is located
- Take the Life Preserver Shooter (top shelf), into the Gadget Room.
- Lighthouse > Grab the rope coil that is lying on the boat
- Beacon > Unscrew the telescope using the wrench (inventory).
- Ski Village > Grab the white fur and enter the lodge. Attach the fishing rod to the life saver shooter.
- Sport Shop: Take the belt from the penguin model
- Ski lift: Use the belt to spin it
- Gary’s Room (sport shop), > place the beacon telescope on top of the telescope pole (notice the path).
- Ski hill: Follow the old path and use the lifepreerver shooter to get up the hill
- Puzzle: 1st- Tree branch, 2nd-right one, 3rd-grab the 3rd and place them on the tree branch. 4th-Grab the 3rd one and put them all on the left side with the rock. 5th-Grab the 4th one using the weight of the 3rd.
- Send the white fur to G
Club Penguin Rewritten Missions: Secret of the Fur
Rewards: Normal Reward > Mission Medal 5 / Secret Reward: Box of Pizza
Walking Through – Secret of the Fur
- Gadget room: Talk with G > Fix the Furensic analyzer (up) using the comb (spyphone) > Brush the pink fur > Insert the white hair into Furensic analyser (Hot chocolate and hot sauce, jet pack fuel).
- Coffee shop: Ask the barista about the incident > request hot chocolate > fix the hot chocolate machine (wrench> Tube) > heat the mug > press the Press for Hot Chocolate
- Pizza Parlor > Ask the chef for chocolate sauce and pick it up
- Shop for coffee: Fill the Insert Chocolate bowl (chocolate maker) with hot chocolate and then pick up the mug
- Pizza Parlor > Ask the chef to get a bottle hot sauce.
- HQ > Gadget Room > Pick the AC 1000 prototype
- Beacon: Use the ac1000 prototype to blow the fuel container towards you > Cut the balloon string with the scissors (spyphone) > Pick up the fuel container
- Gadget room > Talk to G > Put the 3 items in the machine > Pick up the goggles from your inventory > Follow the footprints to the end
- Grab a net from the beach next to the Lighthouse and grab some rope from the Lighthouse. Make a trap. Then, take the rope to the Lighthouse to combine the two to create a trap.
- Outback Pond > Set up the trap > Pick up the fur and the crab
- G > Give him the crab > Analyze the fur (furensic analyser = Polar bear)
- Pizza Parlor > Ask for a pizza at the desk > Give it to the penguin fishing in the outback (behind the ski lodge)
Club Penguin Rewritten Missions: Questions for a Crab
Rewards: Mission Medal 6 / Secret reward: Magnet Blueprints
Walkthrough: Questions for a Crab
- Gadget room: Follow Klutzy to the HQ – sport shop – ski village – ski hill — jump down wilderness
- Wilderness: Return to the beginning of wilderness. Go right. Cut the rope (scissors). Take the Berries bag. Go right. Give an O’berry to a black puffle.
- Cave (where Klutzy escaped). > Throw a strawberry through the pet door > Enter the cave
- Scroll down until the black puffle appears > click the screen to find the cage lifting device > throw berries at: 1 – red switch, 2nd-angle the slide to make water flow left, 3rd-weight switch to raise the cage
- Herbert’s base: Open the doors > Spread hot sauce (herbet’s table) onto an O’berry. Give it to the black puffle in front to make a hole through the snow > Combine the anchor with the rope to create a grappling hook. Leave the cave (take the blueprints before you leave)
- Cliff (where you fell), > climb back using the grappling hook to Ski hill > Outback Pond
- Pizza Parlor: Order a Seaweed Pizza and give it to Herbert.
- Send the wall blueprints to G
Club Penguin Rewritten Missions Clockwork Repairs
Rewards: Normal Reward > Mission Medal 7 / Secret Reward: Blue Pennant
- HQ: Get the Live preserver from Gadget room (shelf).
- Pizza Parlor > Pick the sheet music (floor beside the piano).
- Stage > Piano > Play the song (sheet music).
- Talk to Rory about Snow Forts
- Ask Rookie for a Poster in Town
- Dock: Say you have a target for the clock tower. Win it in the game. Give them the life saver.
- Beach: Get the green bucket
- Snow forts: Fill the green bucket full of snor
- Stage: Give the yellow puffle and the snow pail the poster.
- Gadget room: Place the gear in the test chamber, and then choose snow
- Ask G for the electromagnet 2000.
- Gadget room – Place the frozen spring into the test chamber, and then choose fire
- Clock tower: There should be the target, the spring, and the ice gear.
Club Penguin Rewritten Missions: Mysterious Tremors
Rewards: Normal Reward > Mission Medal 8 / Secret Reward: Cool Gift
- Gadget Room > Dock> Take the lantern to G (gadget area) and report back with the propeller hat and super Helium.
- Sport shop: Pick up the pegs
- Lighthouse: Take the entire box (balloons), a barrel of cream soda and a net from your pile.
- Town > Gift shop > Rake it with balloon inflated with Super Helium, net and pegs
- Coffee shop: Tell the barista that you will clean up the cookies to get a free cookie
- Night club (outside),: Give the cookie to the green puffle
- Coffee shop: Take another cookie
- Night club (outside). Give the Gadget Room the propeller hat first, then the cookie to the green puffle
- Snow Forts: The map is attached to a flag. Get it off
- Pizza Parlor: Get the double-meat pizza with extra gray fish and then give it to the penguin for the map
- Dock (tunnels). Use Klutzy’s lantern to reach the tunnel’s end (gift shop). > Unscrew the pipe using the Spy Phone wrench and use these items: shaken soda barrel, net and hammer. > Take the clock tower gear. > Aproach Herbert.
- HQ: Report to G, and give him the gear
CP Rewritten Missions – Operation: Spy & Seek
Rewards: Mission Medal 9 / Normal Reward > Mission Medal 9/ Secret Reward: Chocolate Box
Walkthrough – Operation: Spy & Seek
- Gadget Room > G will provide you with a deflated rubber Duck and blueprints to make a kite.
- Mine Shack: Rory needs your help to fix the troughs and weld the amine cart. Place a tracking device inside the mine cart, and send it down
- Plaza: Click on the strand between the penguins to open the gum (keep it)
- Dock: Install the Hydro Hopper, and turn on the pump
- Plaza: Inflate the duch, attach the tracking device and send it to the Iceberd
- Forrest: Get some sticks
- Lodge Attick – Get some string (floor).
- Placement of pieces (Give all the pieces the penguins).
- Ski Lodge: From the attic on a ladder, to the floor, on the stool under the telephone and on the windowsill.
- Lodge Attic: In the box between two couches, on top of the crate to left of red couch, on desk with phonograph, desk with typewriter and corner near the rocking horse.
- Attach the tracking device and tie it to your ski hill signpost.
- Ski Lodge (behind): Spy Herbert
- Herbert’s camp: Attach your old Spy Phone and place it in the tree near the exit.
CP Rewritten Missions – Waddle Squad
Rewards: Mission Medal 10 / Normal Reward > Mission Medal 10 Secret Reward: Employee-of-the Month Trophy
- HQ: Get the solar panel
- Beach: Make emergency fuel with Hot Sauce and Cream Soda. (Lighthouse). > Divide the cream soda. (But first, click the bottle at bottom to find the solution).
- Dock: Ask the green penguin to give you his rope
- Gift shop: Take the table with the sale items, and place them outside. Rookie and Electromagnet 300 will then help you to set it up.
- Night club: Attach the rope and pull the lever to raise the cage. > Unscrew the panel using the wrench from your Spy Phone. Look inside to fix the broken gears
- Go to the Dock
- Night club: Let him go > shine the light on the solar panel
CP Rewritten Missions – The Veggie Villain
Rewards: Mission Medal 11 / Secret reward: Gift from Dot
Walkthrough – The Veggie Villain
- HQ: Visit the Gift Shop
- Gift Shop: Take the Corn Seeds > upstairs. In the Office, take the Corn Seeds
- Ski Village: Watch Herbert’s broadcast and then make a movie with the projector
- Beach > Lighthouse
- Gadget room: Place the can in the test chamber and fill it with water. Then freeze it
- Rory will need to give the freeze can to Rory in order to obtain the telescope lens
- Ski Village: Give the telescope lens and the penguin to dance. > Insert the disc into the projector. > Use your Spy Phone wrench to unscrew the bolts at the end of the projector.
- Mine Shack: Follow the instructions on the box.
- Stream:Use the wooden board to bridge the torch and place the corn seeds in the torch. Unplug the computer
- Evacuate the Headquarters: Pull the orange book (shelf), > solve the puzzle