Controls for Gang Beasts PC
Controls for Gang Beasts PC – Default Controls, all the Combinations, How to Throw, How to Climb, Backflip, Knockout Headbutt
Controls for Gang Beasts PC – Full List
These are the PC One Controls and Combos:
- Backflip Space, and then Hold M
- Body Slam Find an Edge by pressing Space, followed by Ctrl + Space.
- Charged Headbutt Space, Ctrl, then hold Ctrl
- Climb The Button Left Button plus Right Mouse Button and then Space
- Crawl: Hold Ctrl
- Drop Slide Hold Space While Moving, Space, M, and finally Hold Space + M
- Duck: Ctrl
- Flip Kick M, then tap Space Repetitionally
- Flying Drop Kick To do this, hold Space while Moving, then tap Space, and then hold M
- Handstand Hold Ctrl the mouse, then press Left Mouse and Right Mouse Button followed by Space
- Headbutt: Ctrl
- Jump: Space
- Kick: M
- Knockout Headbutt Right Mouse Button and Right Mouse Button followed by Ctrl
- Lean Back/Lie Down: Hold M
- The Leap-Up Climb The method is: Click Left Button and Right Mouse Button Then Double-tap Space
- Left Punch/ Grab: Left Mouse Button/ ,
- Lift: Shift While Grabbing
- Menu: Esc
- Movement: WASD
- Next Camera Angle: Right Arrow Key
- Powerslide Use M to hold it and hold Ctrl Moving
- Previous Camera Angle: Left Arrow Key
- Revert to Standard Speed: 0
- Right Punch/ Grab: Right Mouse Button/ .
- Run: Hold Space While Moving
- Scoreboard: Hold Tab
- Sit: Hold Space When Not Moving
- Slide Tackle Move while holding Space and then hold M
- Slow Down Game: Tap –
- Spawn Opponents: Shift/Ctrl + 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, or 8
- Spawn Props: 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7
- Speed Up Game: Tap +
- Spawn Pushing or Pulling Force: 1, or 2
- Standing Drop Kick Space, and then Keep M
- Super Drop Kick Space while Moving, Space, and then Hold M, and then Ctrl.
- Super Punch Ctrl, then tap quickly on either the left or right mouse button.
- Sing-Up Climb The Left Mouse Button and the Right Button, and then hold Space + Ctrl, and then Move
- Switch Your Focus When Spectating: < or >
- Taunt: Hold Shift
- Throwing foes Right Mouse Button + Right Mouse Button and Shift then move, and finally release using Right Button + Right Button plus Right Mouse Button
- Toggle Day/Night: F1
- Toggle Nametags: Hold Q
- Zombie Waddle Ctrl + M and then move
However, there are certain actions that require particular combinations that are sure to interest you, and we’ll discuss in the next sections.
Controls for Gang Beasts PC – How to Throw
With Both Arms
It’s a 4-step procedure, however the fourth step occurs immediately after the 3rd step. So we will leave the 3rd and 4th steps as the third and final step.
- Hold Someone’s arms Hold the Left Mouse Button and the Right Mouse Button
- The player should be lifted up Do not stop holding the both the Left Mouse Button and Right Mouse Button and then begin pressing down the SHIFT button
- Press the SHIFT button first however, do not let the player fall to the ground. Once it happens, release the Left Mouse Button and Right Button to throw him.
With One Arm
- (It’s not an action, but don’t throw out the person you’re trying to throw)
- Grab Someone’s arm and hold the left or right Mouse Button (Not both!)
- Lift the player Do not stop holding the Left Mouse Button or Right Mouse Button (Not both! ) then hold down the SHIFT key.
- Begin walking in circles: clockwise in case you are holding them with your left arm, and counter clockwise if using the right arm.
- Toss them: Release Left Mouse Button , or Right Mouse Button (the one you choose)
Controls for Gang Beasts PC – How to Climb
A normal climb is a way to reach a higher level and keep your character active. It is accomplished using the following button combinations
- PC One: LMB + RMB + Hold Space Bar
If you’re required to climb an object that is high or a wall that the standard climb will not be able to get you You can attempt the jumping Climb instead. This is when you jump while your character holds on of the wall.
- PC One: LMB + RMB + Double-tap Space Bar
Getting your legs Up
When you’ve reached the top, you’ll have to raise their legs above the platform in order that you’re able to properly return to the course… to also avoid the possibility of being eliminated.
- PC One: LMB + RMB + Hold Space Bar + Ctrl