Demonfall Controls – PC, Xbox & Mobile
Demonfall controls – PC Keyboard and Mobile – How to run, eat or parry
Demonfall Controls – PC Keyboard Controls
These are all the PC Keyboard Controls
- WASD – Movement
- TAB: Menu Toggle Tab -> Configuration = Reset
- Mouse Left Click: Light Attack / M1 / Use Item
- Mouse Right Click: Heavy Attack / M2
- W +W (hold the W button):
- Sprint + Left Click: Luge (requires unlocking it in the skill tree/family = Tomioka).
- Block + Right Click: Shoulder Bash
- C : Rush (requires unlocking it in the skill tree). / Rush kick
- Q: Dash
- E Interact
- R – Unsheathe sword / Sheathe sword
- F Block
- M – Meditate (Skill Tree)
- V – Carry
- B – Execute
- G – Breathe
- 1-7 – Breathing Skills
- Z: Item in hand/Eat Food
- X: Item in hand/Eat Food
- H : Toggle emotes
- Parry: Hold F (Block key) just before your enemy lands a blow.
Other Demonfall guides: codes
These FAQs will help you to understand how to do certain actions.
What to Eat in Demonfall
You can simply go to the Okuyia Village or Hayakawa Village merchants (there are also merchants in every village).
Refuel your stamina and health with healthy food
How to Parry in Demonfall
Hold F (Block key) right before the enemy lands an attack on you. It will also give your chance to counterattack
How to Run in Demonfall
To dash forward, press W + W while holding the W button. You can also press Q by pressing Q.
Demonfall Controls – Xbox
These are all Xbox controls:
- D-Pad Down Open Menu
- Navigate through the Menu View Button
- Open Skill Tree D -Pad Right
- Hold to Increase Breath D.Pad Up
- Navigate through Tools & Skills LT / RT
- Skill hover over it & press LB
- Dash B
- Light Attack X
- Heavy Attack Y
- Execute RB & Y
- Interact D-Pad Left
- Block RB (Hold).
- Carry RB & B
We would love to know about any other Xbox controls. Leave a comment.
Demonfall Controls Mobile Controls
The controls can be adapted to mobile devices, just like all Roblox games. There are fewer buttons and you will need to master the combinations to perform each action.
This video guide is by Alexis Corral
We hope you found this guide helpful. If you have any questions regarding mobile or computer controls, please leave a comment.