Disney Dreamlight Valley Farming Crops Guide – All Crops
These are all the crops, with their locations, growing times, seed prices (buy price), Crop prices (sell price), Crops per harvest, and water requirements
|Crop||Stall||Thorns?||Growing time||Seed Price||Crop Price||Units/Harvest||Rewater?|
|Carrot||Peaceful Meadow||Yes||15 Mins||10||44||1||no|
|Lettuce||Peaceful Meadow||–||3 Mins||3||8||1||no|
|Wheat||Peaceful Meadow||–||1 Mins||1||2||2||no|
|Corn||Dazzle Beach||Yes||12 Mins||15||16||2||no|
|Tomato||Dazzle Beach||–||25 Mins||8||22||3||yes|
|Suger Cane||Dazzle Beach||–||7 Mins||5||19||1||no|
|Canola||Forest of Valor||Yes||35 Mins||25||109||1||yes|
|Bell Peper||Forest of Valor||–||15 Mins||12||33||1||unk|
|Onion||Forest of Valor||–||75 Mins||50||170||1||unk|
|Spinach||Glade of Trust||–||60 Mins||45||41||1||unk|
|Rice||Glade of Trust||–||50 Mins||35||61||2||unk|
|Okra||Glade of Trust||–||120 Mins||135||114||3||unk|
|Cotton||Sunlit Plateau||–||25 Mins||42||37||1||unk|
|Soya||Sunlit Plateau||–||90 Mins||60||69||3||unk|
|Chili Pepper||Sunlit Plateau||–||45 Mins||20||78||1||unk|
|Cucumber||Frosted Heights||–||75 Mins||40||159||1||unk|
|Eggplant||Frosted Heights||–||180 Mins||95||308||1||unk|
|Asparagus||Frosted Heights||–||165 Mins||150||133||3||unk|
|Patato||Forgotten Lands||–||35 Mins||55||126||1||unk|
|Leek||Forgotten Lands||–||120 Mins||120||309||1||unk|
|Pumpkin||Forgotten Lands||–||240 Mins||275||664||1||unk|
Disney Dreamlight Valley Farming Crops Guide – Fruits & Berries
In addition to crops, there are fruit trees and berry bushes. They are limited, and you cannot produce more than the game offers you, but it never hurts to know their locations
- Plaza– Apple Tree, Raspberry Bush, Oregano
- Peaceful Meadow –Banana Tree, Raspberry Bush, Basil
- Dazzle Beach – Banana Tree, Blueberry Busy, Coconut Tree (after Maui quest)
- Glade of Trust –Cocoa Tree, Lemon Tree, Mushroom
- Forest of Valor– Lemon Tree, Blueberry Bush, Garlic
- Sunlit Plateau – Cherry Tree, Cocoa Tree, Vanilla
- Frosted Heights– Cherry Tree, Gooseberry Bush, Mint
- Forgotten Lands – Apple Tree, Gooseberry Bush, Ginger
Disney Dreamlight Valley Farming Crops Guide – FAQ
How to Get Seeds?
In the beginning, you could often get Seeds as rewards from quests. To get them, you must remove Night Thorns from various locations (check the table above). However, Goofy’s Stalls is the place where you can gather seeds with the highest level of confidence.
How to Get Bonus Crops?
- Yellow Glow The fruit trees, berry plants, or another crop will be bathed in glowing yellow light. You’ll only have a limited period of time to press the interact button as often as you like to earn more yields.
- Orange Items The excess crop will explode and drop into the earth. Once you grab them the plants disappear within a flash!
- Blue Things – If hanging out with someone who is skilled at farming that they have, they may produce additional green plants that shine blue.
How to Start Farming?
The farming process will start early within the gameplay, much like fishing in Disney Dreamlight Valley. It is possible to begin farming after you’ve collected all your royal tools as well as the seeds.
You can easily dig up every piece of land located in Dreamlight Valley with your Shovel. Dig a hole and place seeds inside, then sprinkle the seed with watering cans is fairly simple.
A new crop will be able to emerge within a short time. Make sure you keep an eye on some of your crops and water them when they begin to lose their vigor.