Apart from the Fortnite-Naruto collaboration, Epic Games promotes the game as a tourist attraction.
Fans can explore a variety islands created by students in the free play community to earn free rewards and experience different gaming environments. Each island has its own set of objectives. Each page has its own objectives, which can be traced back to the Islands tourist present, or items in-game.
Here are all the locations that you might find relevant to the initiative in which these destinations originate from the islands.
- The code 0111-3743-0305 for parkour universe is a wiggle-line.
- The following objects are confiscated: Modern Warehouses code 1234-1679-1165 Buildings of Regirom and Electric Cloud
- The Battles Between a Plane and a Jet Plane: Code 0245-9239-26638 Creating TheBonnieKiwi
- One activer is for 100 days. The code 26685883-1928 Creation Horamubi
- This style is extremely effective in drafting colors.
- A sudden death is the end: An example of this title is “Burges and Murders”, or “Doing and doing it all before.”
Instead, this is the reward that can be unlocked during an event.
- Six trophies for Tourist on Island: Decorative rearing of the Blackwing Macaw, Pickaxe tropical beak.
- Three island tourist assignments: Infrared tropical cover and Devastation Spray
- You will need to complete a tourist assignment on the Island, such as the Raven Polsterster or the GG Emoticon.
Tourist of Islands initiative will be active until Thursday 6 July 2022 at 16 o’clock. Fortnite The Nindo 2022 is still active.