Genshin Impact’s Genius Invocation TCG is a brand new game mode in the card industry set to be released in version 3.3. The majority of the information about the game is currently unknown. The video that Genius Invocation TCG that was shown on Genshin Impact 3.1 Livestream Genshin Impact 3.1 Livestream was very brief and prompted Travelers to depend on leaks to get more information.
This article will focus on the official announcements first before going into leaks. The content related to this issue can changes, particularly since they’re just leaks of text right now. They’re from reliable sources, and that’s an important fact to be aware of.
Genshin Influence’s Genius Invokation TCG Leaks and news from Genshin Impact’s Genius Invokation
Official trailers for Genius Invocation’s TCG can be seen in this video. This video was part of the Genshin Insight 3.1 Livestream and mostly serves as an introduction to the game’s new mode.
HoYoverse was largely ambiguous about how this all is going to work. They did announce that the card game is playable within Genshin Impact 3.3. The trailer also features a brief introduction to the game’s gameplay and an announcement that the game will include PvE as well as PvP.
PvP isn’t a way to earn rewards and is mostly played to have enjoyment. This trailer confirms that the cards can be purchased through games, meaning that the players don’t have to buy the cards with real money.
There are, as you would expect, numerous leaks regarding the brand-new game for trading cards. These leaks are all text-based, which is why this section in the report will summarise the key elements. The leaks mentioned above were published before the new gameplay footage was released Let’s look at the accuracy of these leaks:
- Character card zones do exist
- HP exists (it’s in the upper left on the back of the card)
- A charge is there (it’s located on the right of the card)
- The Statuses, as well as Elemental Bursts, are also available.
- The support zone appears to be located from the character zones
A representation of HP and Charge
Other aspects that are interesting about the leak’s source:
- Equipment and artifact cards
- The players draw two cards each round
- Hands are restricted to 10 cards
These elements of the earlier collection of leaks cannot be confirmed by the short video made available to the general public.
Here’s a brief overview:
- Five cards are drawn by players at the beginning of the game.
- One character is inactive
- Players play with 8 Elemental Dice (the seven elements that are regular plus an Omni-elemental)
- A few playable characters can be opponents.
- There are many challenges
It’s too early to know whether all this is confirmed in the form of a trailer. It is important to know Genius Invocation TCG has been set to be released in Genshin Impact 3.3 release, so leaks about the game’s new mode are likely to be limited up to that point.