How to Evolve Vento Sacro in Vampire Survivors
Evolving Vento Sacro in Vampire Survivors – Evolution Steps, Tips, and our opinion on the Vento Sacro, and the Fuwalafuwaloo
How to Evolve Vento Sacro in Vampire Survivors – Steps
It is very easy to evolve Vento Sacro. There are only 4 steps.
- Vento Sacro is unlockable by living for 15 minutes with Zi’Assunta
- Vento Sacro Weapon to Level8
- You can unlock Bloody Tear with Whip evolution (check out the Whip Evolution guide).
- You can collect a rare enemy’s box once your counter reaches 10:00. (survive for at minimum 10 minutes).
Vento Sacro Evolution Recipe > Vento Sacro + Bloody Tear = Fuwalafuwaloo
How to evolve
- Vento Sacro is a deadly weapon that can take you horizontally. It has enough Cooldown, Amount and Movement Speed.
- Vento Sacro can deal critical damage by default. You are more likely to score critical hits if you have more Luck. Clover, Little Clovers and the Luck PowerUp can increase your luck.
How to Evolve Vento Sacro in Vampire Survivors – Levels
Vento Sacro: Boosts
- 1st level: More powerful with constant movement. Can deal critical damage
- 2nd Level: Base Damage +1
- 3rd Level: +1 Projectile & +33% Base Area
- 4th Level: +1 Base Damage
- 5th Level: +1 Projectile & +33% Base Area
- 6th Level: +1 Base Damage
- 7th Level: +1 Projectile & +33% Base Area
- 8th Level: +1 Base Damage
Vento Sacro at max level will have +4 base damage, +99% area and +3 projectiles
Fuwalafuwaloo: How to Evolve Vento Scro in Vampire Survivors
Fuwalafuwaloo is a deadly weapon that can take you to the top of your vertical battles if you have enough Cooldown, Amount and Movement Speed.
Fuwalafuwaloo is able to cause serious damage by default. Critical hits are more likely to be dealt by Luck that you have. Clover, Little Clovers and the Luck PowerUp can increase your luck.
Fuwalafuwaloo can only activate its lifesteal or explosion effect twice per second, and only when it hits critical hits. To trigger them quickly, you need to maximize your Luck and Cooldown bonuses. This will decrease its downtime from attacking with critical hits.