How to Get Aluminum Alloy in Astroneer
How to Make Aluminum Alloy in Astroneer. Learn how to make Aluminum Alloy and its uses. Also, how to get all the necessary ingredients
Aluminum Alloy, a composite resource made in the Chemistry Lab, requires Copper & Aluminum
How to get Aluminum Alloy in Astroneer Source
Aluminum alloy cannot be found. You must make it using the following recipe
Recipe: x1 Aluminum + x1 Copper = x1 Aluminum Alloy.
How do you create a Chemistry Lab?
Requires: Medium Printer Module | Recipe: Chemistry Lab = Tungsten + Glass + Ceramic
Tungsten: Check the Tungsten guide
Ceramic – Check out the Ceramic Guide
Glass – To find Quartz, use Quartz in the smelting oven
Quartz is available on all the Planets.
The Soil Centrifuge can produce 4 Quartz and two full canisters of Soil.
Trade Platform provides 2 Quartz per Scrap. Up to 8 total for 4 Scrap.
How do I get Copper?
Alumimun – Check the Aluminum Guide >
Copper – Use Malachite to locate the Malachite in your smelting furnace
- Sylva: Gray Mountains & Mantle Layers
- Calidor: Cave Layers
Trade Platform offers 1 Malachite per Scrap. Up to 8 total Scraps can be purchased.
Astroneer: How to Get Aluminum Alloy – Uses
These are the items that use Aluminum Alloy in their recipe:
Backpack Printer Recipes
You can make everything you need on the Backpack Printer.
- Solid Fuel Jump Jet = Aluminium Alloy
Small Printer Recipes
All the things you can make on the Small Printer and all the resources you’ll require, plus Aluminum Alloy
- Paver = Aluminum Alloy + Silicone
Medium Printer Recipes
You can make everything you need on the Medium Printer.
- Large Wind Turbine = Aluminum Alloy + Glass + Ceramic
- Large Solar Panel = Aluminum Alloy + Glass + Copper
- Recreational Sphere = Aluminium Alloy + rubber
Large Printer Recipes
All the things you can make on the Large Printer and all the resources you’ll require, plus Aluminum Alloy
- Medium Shuttle = Aluminium Alloy + Clay x2
- Large Rover = Aluminum Alloy + Rubber + EXO Chip x2
- XL Wind Turbine = Aluminum Alloy, Iron + graphene + Clay
- Solar Array = Aluminum Alloy + Copper + Glass+ Graphene