How To Get Ceramic in Astroneer. Learn how to make Ceramic, its uses and how to obtain all the necessary ingredients
Ceramic is a highly refined resource. It is made in the Smelting Furnace.
How to Get Ceramic in Astroneer Source
You can’t find ceramic, so you will need to make it using the following recipe
Requires: Smelting Furnace Module | Recipe: x1 Clay = x1 Ceramic
How do you create the Smelting Furnace
Recipe: Smelting Furnace Module = Resin x2 + Compound
Resin – Resin can be obtained using the Terrain tool on deposits that are found on all the Planets
- The Soil Centrifuge makes 8 Resin and two full Soil Canisters
- Trade Platform offers 2 Resin per Scrap, up to 8 total scraps for 8.
Compound can be found on all planets using the Terrain Tool, with varying rarities on each planet
- The Soil Centrifuge makes 8 Compound and two full Soil Canisters
- Trade Platform offers 2 Compounds for each Scrap. Up to 8 total for 4 Scrap.
How do I get clay?
Clay is what you should and can find.
Clay is available on all the Planets.
The Soil Centrifuge produces six Clay along with two full canisters of Soil.
Trade Platform offers 2 Clay per Scrap, or up to 8 total for 4 Scrap.
How to get ceramic in Astroneer: Uses
These are the items that use ceramic in their recipes.
Backpack Printer Recipes
You can make everything you need on the Backpack printer, as well as the materials you will need.
- Drill Mod1 = Ceramic
- Small Wind Turbine = ceramic
Small Printer Recipes
You can make everything you need on the Small Printer.
- Oxygenator = Ceramic + Aluminum
- Medium Wind Turbine = Aluminium
- Tall Platform = ceramic
- Tall Storage = Ceramic
- Drill Strength 1 = Ceramic + Tungsten Carbide
Medium Printer Recipes
You can make everything you need on the Medium Printer.
- Large Platform C = Resin + Ceramic + Iron
- EXO Request Platform = Resin x2 + Ceramic
- Large Curved Plate = Ceramic + Compound
- Large Storage = ceramic x3
- Chemistry Lab = Ceramic + Tungsten + Glass
- Large Wind Turbine = Aluminum Alloy + Glass + Ceramic
Large Printer Recipes
You can make everything you need on the Large Printer.
- XL Turbine = iron + ceramic + graphene + aluminum alloy
- Extra Large Platform A = Ceramic x2 + Iron x2
- Extra Large Curved Plate = Ceramic + Compound x2
- Landing Pad = Ceramic x2 + Aluminum
- Extra Large Storage = Iron x2 + Ceramic x2
- Medium Shuttle = ceramic x2 + Aluminium Alloy_ x1
- Large Shuttle = Titanium Alloy + Ceramic x2