The game’s Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 players can unlock new skins and characters in the Battle Pass, and one of them comes with the Spider-Gwen costume. It’s the Paradise season that has brought in a brand new enemy to the island, as well. Chrome has taken all of the map, one POI at a. The Seven are gone from the map and the Paradigm has brought along a few of their companions to take on the Chrome assault. This is how you can get the Spider-Gwen skin fast on Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4.
How do I get access to Spider-Gwen Skin in Fortnite?
This Spider-Gwen Skin is an exclusive Battle Pass Page 10 reward, meaning that players must pay for the pass in order to unlock the outfit. Spider-Gwen is a Marvel Series outfit that can be obtained by completing the help of nine Battle Stars. But, you’ll have to unlock many other cosmetics prior to reaching this page. It is necessary to earn more than 90 points through Battle Pass or reach the 90th level to get to Page 10. The total rewards for this Battle Pass Page 10 are listed below.
- Banner Icon – 2 Battle Stars
- Web of Lies (Loading Screen) – 3 Battle Stars
- Mid-Swing (Spray) – 3 Battle Stars
- Good Game Gwen (Emoticon) – 3 Battle Stars
- 100 V– Bucks– 5 Battle Stars
- Meanwhile…(Back Bling) – 6 Battle Stars
- Gwen’s Spider Chute(Glider) – 6 Battle Stars
- Acrobatics (Emote) – 7 Battle Stars
- Spider Snare (Harvesting Tool) – 7 Battle Stars
- Spider-Gwen(Outfit) – 9 Battle Stars
The Spider-Gwen costume is based on Gwen Stacy’s costume in Spider-Man: Into The Spiderverse. On the Battle Pass Page, 10 has numerous cosmetics that relate to Spider-Gwen and you can get the entire collection with Battle Stars which can be gained by completing quests or challenges each week. It is possible to purchase the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Battle Pass for 950 V-Bucks. The same applies to players who spend $2800 in V-Bucks to unlock an additional Battle Pass with 25 levels that are not unlocked.