How to Get Titanium in Astroneer
How To Get Titanium In Astroneer – Find out how to make Titanium, what it is used for, and how you can get all the ingredients
Titanium, a highly refined resource, is created in the Smelting Furnace. It requires Titanite and has a byte size of 425 bytes.
How to get Titanium in Astroneer Source
You cannot find titanium, so you will need to create it using the following recipe
Recipe: x1 Titanite = x1 Titanium
How do you create the Smelting Furnace
Recipe: Smelting Furnace Module = Resin x2 + Compound
Resin – Resin can be obtained using the Terrain tool on deposits that are found on all the Planets
- The Soil Centrifuge makes 8 Resin and two full Soil Canisters
- Trade Platform offers 2 Resin per Scrap, up to 8 total scraps for 8.
Compound can be found on all planets using the Terrain Tool, with varying rarities on each planet
- The Soil Centrifuge makes 8 Compound and two full Soil Canisters
- Trade Platform offers 2 Compounds for each Scrap. Up to 8 total for 4 Scrap.
How do I get Titanite?
Titanite is what you should and can find.
These planets can be found:
- Vesania > Mountainous biome and Mantle layers
- Glacio > Cave Layers
Trade Platform offers 1 Titanite per 2 Scraps, or up to 4 total for 8 Scraps.
Uses of Titanium in Astroneer: How to get it
These are the items that use Titanium in their recipes.
Small Printer Recipes
All you need to create on the Small Printer.
- Medium Storage Silo = Titanium x2
Medium Printer Recipes
All you can do with the Medium Printer and all the resources you will need.
- Crane = Titanium + Silicone + Steel
- Large Resource Canister = Titanium + Glass + Nanocarbon Alloy
Chemistry Lab Recipes
Everything you can make on the Chemistry Lab and all the resources you’ll require, plus Titanium
- Titanium Alloy = Titanium + Graphene + Nitrogen