Kaiju Paradise Commands
Kaiju Paradise Commands General, Toggle. Avatar. Health. Teleport. Other. Owner. Event. Item Commands
Kaiju Paradise Commands – General Commands
These are the General Commands.
- Commands Help – :help,?cmd, and :cmds. – Display a list commands ingame
- Gootrax Transform – :transform, :transfur, :tf [player] [gootrax name] – Transform into gootrax. You must have the gootrax unlock in the Bestiary
- Kick — :kick [player] [reason]- Kick a player off the server.
- Server Message — :announce [message] Announce a message to server
Kaiju Paradise Commands – Toggle Commands
These are the Toggle Commands.
- Immunity [player] -?immune, or :immunity – Remove or grant player immunity tag. (If the tag is on, it can’t be infected by the player).
- No Grab – :nograb, :antigrab – Give or remove player No Grab tag.
- No Steal– :nosteal or :antisteal – Give or take player No Steal tag.
- God Mode – :god, :invulnerable – Give or remove player Invulnerable tag.
- Hostile– :hostile Give or Remove player Hostile tag
- Ragdoll [player] [amount] Apply or reverse the ragdoll effects.
Kaiju Paradise Commands – Avatar Commands
These are the Avatar Commands.
- Change Hat– :removehats, :removehats[player] – Clear the hats of a player
- Give A Hat [player] [id] Give a hat to a player.
- Change shirt – [player] [id] Change a player’s shirt ID.
- Change Pants – :pants [player] [id] – Change a player’s pants ID.
Kaiju Paradise Commands – Teleport Commands
These are all the Teleport Commands.
- Teleport To A Player– :to. :tp. :teleport [player]- Teleport To A Player.
- Bring a Playmate – :bring [player]- Teleport a playmate to you.
- Teleport to Player Silently. :sto (player) – Silently teleports to a player.
- Silently Bring a Player -:sbring [player]- Silently teleport an opponent to you.
Kaiju Paradise Commands – Health Commands
These are the Health Commands.
- Full health – [player] – Restore full health to a player.
- Hurt Player – :hurt [player] [number]- Hurts a player by an amount.
- Set Player’s Health – :health [player] [number]- Set a player’s health to a specific amount.
- Kill a Playmate – [player] – Reset/Kill an opponent.
- Refresh Player – :refresh [player]- Refresh player. (Resets them, teleports them to their spot).
- Forcefield– :ff- Give a player an forcefield.
- Remove Forcefield– :unff- Delete a player’s forefield.
Kaiju Paradise Commands – Item Commands
These are the Item Commands.
- Give Item– :give [player] [item]- Give a specific item to a player.
- Spawn With Item [player] – Allows a player to spawn using a particular item. Works with guns
- Stop Spawning with Item [player] – A player cannot spawn with a particular item. Works with guns
These are the other commands:
- Change Sixe– :size [player][amount]- Change a player’s size.
- Freeze– :freeze–Freeze a player
- Unfreeze — :unfreeze — Unfreeze any player.
- Discordping – ping [player] – Makes a Discordping appear above their heads. You can multiply this number infinitely.
- Fart — :fart [player]- Makes the player fart.
- Festive Variants [player] -‘Changes some gootraxians to their festive variants. It gives humans and goos who don’t have any special festive variants a Santa hat.
These are the Event Commands.
- Blackout Event – :>bo, :blackout [number] – Start a blackout event. You must have survived the entire event, from start to finish.
- Poweroutage – :po. :poweroutage [number] Start a poweroutage. You must have survived the entire thing, from start to finish.
These are the Owener Commands.
- Vip Admin – :addvipadmin. :ava [player] – Designate someone as a VIP Admin. Allows them to use VIP Commands
- Removing VIP Admin. -?removevipadmin. :rva. – ‘Revoke VIP Admin permissions to someone. (Stop them using VIP Commands