Pokemon GO Mega Charizard Y Raid Guide-Bars & Weaknesses
Continue reading to see Mega CharizardY’s beating and the moves it can perform after being caught!
Mega Charizard Y will return for two missions on June 1, 2015. Mega Churizard X will also be there (see below for a raid guide to Mega Churizard X).
This Pokemon can be used with any team! Fishing is a great activity for players.
Below is the latest raid guide
- Mega Blastoise
- Mega Charizard X.
- Mega Venusaur
COUNTS TO MEGA-CHARIZARDY – BEST COUNTERS to MEGA-CHARIZARDY.
MEGA CHARIZARD Y TYPE NATING WEAKNESS.
Mega Charizard Y uses the original type of Charizard X as a flying/fire Pokemon, unlike the game Charizard X. It is resistant to 7 Pokemon: Pokemon
These types of moves will be only 63 percent of the time. Badminton is an exception, which does approximately 39% damage.
There are three ways to fight the boss of the raid. Keep it dry with the following techniques
Water and Electric moves will do 160% damage to the boss. Despite a small damage to the Mega Charizard Y’s head, there is no difference between Fire and Flying types and Rock types.
GO TO POKEMON MEGA PARAMUNT IN RAIDS.
This is a list of Pokemon that we recommend you use in this raid. These are our top five choices:
- Aerodactyl (If it’s possible, in conjunction with his mega evolutionary algorithm).
- Lycanroc (Une version is to be used
- Golem can be used in both the Alolan and regular forms.
Every Pokemon has access to a powerful move against the raid manager. They are able to use many moves of rock type. They can also capitalize on the double weakness in the player.
STATS AND MOVES
After the Supercharizard was caught, Y had some amazing stats! These shiny hunters are scary, even though they might seem shiny.
These are her stats:
- Attent: 319
- San Francisco: 186; slamina: 186.
- Defense: 212.
These Pokemon are great for raids and hard workouts. It can also access ten additional moves.
THE PACE IS FAST: IT FIES.
- Air Slash (Flying).
- The firefighter takes in the parts.
- An Elite MC can teach Ember (Fire)
- Wing Attack (Flying). (Can be learned through Elite TM)
- Dragon Breath (Dragon), (Can be learned through an EliteTM).
- Dragon Claw (Dragon).
- Firefighting Blast (Fire) / Firefighting (Fire) /.
- Overheat (Reverse heat)
- Flamethrower (Fire). (Can be learned through an EliteTM).
- Blast Burn (Fire), (Can be learned through the EliteTM and done through a Burn.
Due to the STAB (sax blast bonus), all moves, except Dragon Breath and Dragon Claw, will be awarded a 20% bonus.
Are you interested in adding the Mega Charizard Y?
For June’s community day, Niantic has added free Pokemon GO items!
Niantic fans aren’t pleased with the upcoming event. You won’t be surprised at the results.
Also, you might be surprised at how many rare Pokemon you have.