Shindo Life Global Cooldown Iframe and Full List details – to avoid endless combos and spawns on Rell Games’ Roblox game.
GCD also known as Global Cooldowns aim to stop spawn and endless combinations. We will show you how they do.
Shindo Life Global Cooldown – List
These are all the Global Cooldowns.
- GCD1 = Stun
- GCD2 = AutoDodge (allowed mid combo)/Iframe/counter/TP Counter
- GCD3 = Aggro Clones
- GCD4 = Dunk Slam Stun
- GCD5 is Senko: Spirit Bomb / Senko Storm/teleport spammables
- GCD6 = Overpowered Block Breakers (VOID)
- GCD7 = Companion Stun
- GCD8 = GCD8 = Counter Global CD (Not used) (back to GCD2) (VOID)
- GCD9 = Breakaway (Combo Breakaway)
- GCD10 = (Not used) (VOID)
- GCD11 = Close Range Jutsu Stun (VOID)
- GCD12 = Jutsu Iframe/no-Iframe Counter
- GCD13 = AOE Pull/Click Pull
Shindo Life Global Cooldown – Iframe Info
You can utilize an Autododge (GCD 2.) as well as Breakaway (GCD9) to break out of combinations in Shindo. Counters (GCD 2) aren’t able to be used in to play a Mid Combo however they are part of the exact same Global Cooldown as dodges to keep out spam iframes. Certain frame and iframe movements are put on GCD 12 (moves that aren’t combinations that begin)
How to Avoid Global Cooldowns?
OGs are aware of this and to prevent GCD it is necessary to apply a stun first to change the stun move’s slot to another move, and finally, put another stun move into an empty slot. If you’re not able to get it, here’s the demonstration (video guide written by Itsthenoobish.
In order to create the illusion, be sure you apply a stun that is not present on GCD such as Shado’s 3rd, Regonku’s 3rd or Shiver’s first.