Splatoon 3’s multiplayer game mode, too includes a variety of badges that players can earn after every PvP or co-op game. But, the badges can only be obtained under specific conditions. Only if players meet the required requirements can they collect the rewards within the shooter.
When a multiplayer game is over the screen after the game will display the medals players won during the match.
The guide for today will thus cover every medal currently available in Splatoon 3’s multiplayer mode, as well as the requirements that players have to fulfill in order to obtain each of them.
The multiplayer awards from Splatoon 3 and how to obtain them
Below is a listing of all multiplayer medals that are accessible for purchase in Splatoon 3 and how to get these:
- Splat is the number one enemy around the area of their base
Big Bubbler User
- Make use of the Big Bubbler unique the best in a game
Booyah Bomb User
- Utilize this Booyah Bomb special the most in a game
- Manage the Rainmaker and get through the highest checkpoints that it contains.
- Control the tower while it passes through the many checkpoints of Tower Control
- Find the highest number of Clams in the Clam Blitz
- Splat enemies and cause them to drop the highest number of Clams in Clam Blitz
Crab Tank User
- Utilize this Crab Tank special the most during a game
- Do the most damage to the enemy’s fire during a match
- Ink the largest area of the base of the enemy in the team’s color .
- Spalt has most of the team’s enemies
- The first splat you get in the game
- The largest area can be spanned during a match in Splatoon 3
- Make sure you cover the home base area most effectively with the team’s ink color
- Get the most ink during an event
- Utilize the Inkjet particular the best during a match
Ink Storm User
- Utilize Ink Storm to benefit from the Ink Storm special the most during a game
Ink Vac User
- Make use of this Ink Vac special the most during a game
Killer Wail 5.1 User
- Make use of Killer Wail 5.1 special Killer Wail 5.1 distinctively in a fight
- You can score the most Splats in an event between two teams
- Take the Rainmaker the most often in an identical match
- Splat with the greatest number of enemies who hold the Rainmaker
- Make use of the Reefslider unique feature the most in the event of a match.
- You can earn the most points by playing Clam Blitz, Rainmaker, and Tower Control
- Find the most assists in the game
Splat Zone Guard
- You can get the most splats safeguarding the Splat Zone
Splat Zone Hero
- Ink the Splat Zone with the highest ink
Splat Zone Inker
- You can cover the largest area by ink Splat Zones
Super Jump Spot
- Make use of Super Jump the most in an event
- Make use of the Tacticooler specific for the most effective match
Tenta Missiles User
- Utilize the Tenta Missiles to your advantage in a match
- Keep the opposing team out from moving toward the tower at the speed of light Tower Control
Triple Inkstrike User
- Utilize to use the Triple Ink Strike special the most frequently in a game
- Utilize the Trizooka special most often in the event of a match.
- Most ground can be covered in Ink during Turf War
Ultra Stamp User
- Make use of this Ultra Stamp special the most in the event of a match
Wave Breaker User
- Make use of the Wave Breaker to your advantage in the course of
- Make use of the Zipcaster unique feature the most during the course of a game
Medals earned winning medals in Splatoon 3 do not really impact the players’ progress in the game. It’s simply a cosmetic tool that allows them to demonstrate how well they can manage team members in PvP games.