Symphony of War The Nephilim Saga Cheat Engine & Trainer
Symphony of War the Nephilim Saga Cheat engine & Trainer – The best trainer to set money, heal unit, and increase game speed
Dancing Dragon Games does not offer console commands or in-game hacks. You will need to use a trainer, cheat engine or mods to get cheats. This guide will show you how to do this.
Also, check Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga Romance Options
Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga Cheat engine & Trainer – Best Cheat Engine
Get the Cheat Engine and Trainer >
It has many features, but set money is the equivalent to infinite money, and heal unit the equivalent of infinite life.
- Set money
- Heal Unit
- Game Speed
Official video of WeMod in which Mods creators demonstrate all functions of their work. We recommend that you watch it to get the trainer.
(To be added)
How do you install the trainer?
These are the steps for installing the trainer.
- The direct download link to WeMod is located at the end of the section.
- After downloading the file, open it and click on Install Now.
Compatibility: The WeMod Trainer/Mod is only compatible with Windows PC. You need Windows 10, Windows 8.1, or Windows 7.
Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga
The world of Tahnra faces a reckoning at the beginning of the new millennium. The Empire of Veridia was left scarred and its people suffering from brutal hardships after the bloody conflict of Veridian Succession. The vicious cycle appeared to have been broken under the Empress Florina’s reign. However, a rogue General took her hostage from the capital and raised the flag of rebellion. A young academy graduate will lead an expedition against these forces…a conflict that will cause a chain reaction and shake the foundations of the entire world.
- 2D Turn-based Strategy RPG
- Army of player soldiers based in squads
- A story-rich 30–40 hour campaign with great replay value
- More than 50+ character classes for your troops
- Natural play will teach you a lot of techniques.
- There are endless possibilities when it comes to building your characters or squads.
Engage in tactics. Logistics win wars. After the dust has settled, it’s time for the troops to be reorganized and to gather the wounded.