Batra: Lost Haven is an immersive single-player action and adventure RPG where you play as Avril, a young and unlikely hero who is Earth’s last chance for salvation. As she accepts her quest from the Gods, she travels between planets where she meets an eccentric cast of characters.
You can experience a diverse range of sci-fi and fantasy landscapes in these new worlds where you will face important decisions. Every choice you make will have consequences. Some will be immediate, like shaping Avril’s personality, and some you may not find out about until it’s too late.
To survive, you will have to think quickly and strategically and master the Nature Switch, which is the ability to balance mental and physical strength while solving puzzles.
The key features of this game include:
- Action-filled planet exploration: explore alien worlds where you’ll meet unique characters and uncover the galaxy’s secrets.
- Polarity switching mechanic: harness the powers of both the Sun and the Moon to overcome environmental changes and defeat your enemies.
- Unique storyline with multiple endings: your choices will determine the universe’s fate, so choose wisely.
- Fast-paced combat: use your powers to defeat fantastical creatures and your enemies strategically and quickly.
- Retro art style: explore the vast alien worlds with 1950’s inspired retro sci-fi hand-painted visuals and landscapes.
Explore vast alien worlds as you embark on an epic journey to save Earth in Batora: Lost Haven, launching on PC, PlayStation, and Xbox on October 20. The cost for the base game of Batora: Lost Haven has yet to be revealed. Be sure to check out our Latest News section for more great content!