Terraria Ankh Shield Crafting Tree Guide
Terraria Ankh Shield Crafting Tree Guide All the recipes and materials you’ll require to make an Ankh Shield
Ankh Shield Ankh Shield is an Hardmode shield that provides the ability to withstand different debuffs. It also provides knockback protection, and additional 4 defense
Terraria Ankh Shield Crafting Tree
( Click on the crafting tree image to expand the image.) A graphic summary of all the components that you require to create the NKH within Terraria. If you require information on where to find each ingredient, in our next section we’ll explain where to obtain them.
Credits to SDKPhoenix
Most ingredients are found in drops. In the following section, we will describe which NPCs are required to farm for each ingredient.
How do I create Ankh Shield in Terraria?
The recipe is very simpleand requires only two ingredients. The problem is finding the ingredients
Ankh Shield Recipe = Obsidian Shield + Ankh Charm (using Tinkerer’s Workshop)
Obsidian Shield Recipe = Cobalt Shield + Obsidian Skull (using Tinkerer’s Workshop)
- Cobalt Shield: obtained from Gold Chests found in the Dungeon or through the opening of Golden Lock Boxes found in Dungeon Crates
- Obsidian Skull: x20 Obsidian (using Furnace)
- Obsidian: Obsidian Wall (using Work Bench and Ecto Mist)
Ankh Charm Recipe = Armor Bracing + Medicated Bandage + The Plan + Countercurse Mantra + Blindfold (using Tinkerer’s Workshop)
- Blindfold Rare drop (1 percent) from drops from Corrupt Slimes, Slimelings, Shadow Slimes, Crimslimes, Dark Mummies and Blood Mummies
- Armor Bracing = Armor Polish + Vitamins (using Tinkerer’s Workshop)
- Armor Polish Rare drops in Blue Armored Bones and Armored Skeletons
- Vitamins Rare drop from Corruptors and floaty Grosses, both of which are located in the underground corruption/crimson
- Medicated Bandage = Bezoar + Adhesive Bandage (using Tinkerer’s Workshop)
- Bezoar is a rare dropping out of Hornets in the Hardmode Moss Hornet biome. Hardmode Moss Hornets in the Underground Jungle biome. Bezoars can also be found in Toxic Sludges found in both the Underground and Cavern layers.
- Adhesive Bandage: Rare release in Rusty Armored Bones, Werewolves and Angler Fish
- Countercurse Mantra = Megaphone + Nazar (using Tinkerer’s Workshop)
- Megaphone Rare drop from Pixies Green Jellyfish, Dark Mummies or Blood Mummies
- Nazar Rare drop Nazar: rare drop Cursed Skulls giant Cursed Skulls (on both the Cursed Hammers, Enchanted Swords, Crimson Axes
- The Plan = Fast Clock + Trifold Map (using Tinkerer’s Workshop)
- Fast Clock Rare drop from Pixies Mummies, Pixies, and Wraiths
- Trifold Map Rare drops on the part of Clowns, Light Mummies, Giant Bats and Spectral Mummies