Train Brake Codes Resident Evil Zero – Valid codes for the area of the game that requires them to can stop from the Ecliptic Express
Secreenshot by share way games
Train Brake Codes Resident Evil Zero
The codes will be utilized to help Rebecca as well as Billy for stopping the Ecliptic Express Below, you will find the codes and utilize these codes to reach Rebecca and Billy’s goal and if you’d like to learn more about then at the end of this article, you will find more information.
- 36 : 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 2, 2, 1, 1
- 9, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3
- 42: 6, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4
- 53: 8, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5
- 67 : 9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 5, 5, 5, 5, 2
- 4, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7
- 81: 9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 8, 1
Train Brake Codes Resident Evil Zero – About the use of codes
Simple and simple steps to type in the correct codes However in case there are any issues, you may leave a message in the comment section as our expert team or any other user is able to assist with any queries regarding each step.
In the initial portion of Resident Evil Zero, Rebecca and Billy must stop the train known as Ecliptic Express, this train has lost control due the events that happen in the game. To stop it, you have to enter a code that is 10 numbers .
There will be the time frame, as the train is not under control. You will need finish your work before the train is taken off the tracks.
The steps are simple:
- The train’s companion has to reach at the back of the train, and for this he will have to fight.
- The other character must remain near the front of the train.
- It is not important whether one of the two players chooses to go to the back or towards the front.
- Be sure that both are equipped.
- The train’s character on near the top of the train has to be carrying an electronic card.
- The back character is the one that enters the code to enable the rear brakes to perform the action.
- On the front, it must display the necessary number, and following the codes listed, you must stop the train if it is not in control.
- Remember to do it, as fast as possible.