Triangle Strategy Recruitable Characters Guide
Triangle Strategy Recruitable Figures Guide – How to unlock each of the x19 recruitable figures
Triangle Strategy Guide to Recruitable Characters
There are x19 characters that can be recruited. Learn how to unlock them all.
- Serenoa Wolffort : Joins at the beginning.
- Benedict Pascal : Joins at the beginning.
- Frederica Aesfrost Joins after clearing Chapter 1 battle, Beset By Brigands.
- Geela Breisse – Joins after clearing Chapter 1 battle, Beset with Brigands.
- Roland Glenbrook : Joins before Chapter 2, To Arms and Brave Warriors.
- Hughette Bucklar : Joins before Chapter 2, To Arms and Brave Warriors.
- Erador ballentine: Joins prior to the end Chapter 1, A Young Hawk Soars
- Anna Pascal – Joins before Chapter 1: A Young Hawk Soars.
- Corentin Jeannar: Apprehending and joining the Rebels, after Chapter 3, Part 2 battle. (Hyzante Route)
- Rudolph Mueller: After Chapter 3, Part 2 battles, Joins the Smugglers. (Aesfrosti Route)
- Hossabara Fyya – Joins through Character Stories starting at Chapter 5. If you have done many Mock Battles at Encampment,
- Julio Wrightman – Joins through Character Stories starting at Chapter 5.
- Jens Machine: If you have upgraded multiple weapons at Encampment, you can join through Character Stories as soon as Chapter 5.
- Narve Oparyn – Joins through Character Stories starting at Chapter 5.
- Piccoletta – Joins through Character Stories starting at Chapter 5.
- Medina Alliam – Joins through Character Stories starting at Chapter 5.
- Lionel Khapita – Joins through Character Stories starting at Chapter 5, once you’ve bought a few items from his shop within the encampment.
- EzanaQ’linka: Joins through Character Stories starting at Chapter 6.
- Archibald Genoe – Joins through Character Stories starting at Chapter 5.
- Avlora – Complete the Golden Route (Check out the Golden Route Guide).
Aptitude & Specialty
- Serenoa Woloft: A versatile swordsman
- Benedict Pascal – Unwavering support with strategic edge
- Frederica Aesfrost – A pyromancer who ignites chaos on battlefields
- Geela Breisse – Brings balance to battle with powerful healing magic
- Roland Glenbrook – A melee fighter with range
- Hughette Bucklar – Rains arrows down upon foes from behind a hawk
- Erador Ballentine : Shields allies with exceptional defensive capabilities
- Anna Pascal – Strikes enemies in the shadows
- Corentin Jennifernar: Ice magic slows down enemies and freezes the field
- Rudolph Mueller – Brings his hunting instincts on the battlefield
- Hossabara Fyya : A horseback healer who helps allies in need
- Julio Wrightman – A master of tactics & TP
- Jens Märch: New paths open up for his craft
- Narve Oaryn: A multi-talented mage and master of all elements
- Piccoletta – An expert in offensive products
- Medina Alliam: An expert in healing items
- Lionel Khapita: He entertains foes with his exquisite eloquence
- EzanaQ’linka : A shamaness with her weatherwhim
- Archibald Genoe – A legendary and intimidating archer