Turn-based tactical game Absolute Tactics: Daughters of Mercy release date revealed
Play modern turn-based battle set in a world of war with Absolute Combat: Daughters of Mercy, which will be released on the 15th of September!
Absolute Tactics Daughters of Mercy is an upcoming tactical-style game that has a modern twist. It is developed by Akupara Games and Curious Fate, this game is available on Nintendo Switch and PC on the 15th of September 2022.
The official trailer for the reveal shows the various settings, enemies, and general gameplay mechanics.
Absolute Tactics: Daughters of Mercy is a turn-based adventure that puts a modern twist on classic tactical-style games. The players have access to a variety of characters, take on terrifying boss monsters and play through an engaging story set in a war-torn world.
Players are immersed in the action as Huxley is the hero. Together with Max Huxley and Max, his dog Huxley must form a group of allies and defend their home against intruders.
You have to manage your units, comprehend and utilize their special skills and strategically place units to take over your opponents. On the way, you’ll discover hidden traps, puzzles, and obstacles that test your determination.
The most important aspects of this game are:
- An engaging storyline, hundreds of maps, and more post-game content.
- Three difficulty levels and an additional mode called hardcore which is released after having completed the game. It means that players are able to continuously challenge themselves.
- Modern SRPGs offers a variety of games, massive-scale battles, vertical environments, as well as puzzle elements.
- Flexible class-based games that can be customized to meet the needs of players of all levels, from beginners to tactical masters. There are 21 distinct classes. Dual-class, however, allows for an almost limitless number of combinations, which means you can mix classes that fit your game and personal style.
- Get upgrades, gather loot, and complete quests to improve your character.
- Complete Story Missions (they cannot be played only once) as well as bonus missions (unlocked after you have completed an accompanying Story Mission and can be repeated).